Enable site-specific localizations to basic components so that upgrading new component by pear doesn't run those over
|Reported by:||netblade||Owned by:||bergie|
|Component:||MidCOM core||Version:||8.09 Ragnaroek|
Description (last modified by bergie)
If you change locales for some component by ais/l10n/ , it write's those changes to that components locale-folder. When someone upgrade that component, those changes are overrun and lost.
So, there should be 2 kinds of locale's. Those that come from the component and no-one can't change those from the site. And as an addition to those, site specific translations, that are not overrun by upgrading the component. If I make changes to some locale-string that comes from the component locale-folder, we save that change somewhere else than to that locale-folder.
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by bergie
- Milestone changed from 8.09.3 Ragnaroek to 8.09.4 Ragnaroek
- Type changed from defect to feature request
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by bergie
- Summary changed from Enable site-spesific localizations to basic components so that upgrading new component by pear doesn't run those over to Enable site-specific localizations to basic components so that upgrading new component by pear doesn't run those over
comment:3 Changed 7 years ago by bergie
- Description modified (diff)
- Milestone changed from 8.09.4 Ragnaroek to 8.09.5 Ragnaroek